frens, i got this from a gf named amoi..this is really sweet..ignore the grammar n spelling blunder..the msg is much more important..hmm its not suppose to sound sweet..well lets juz say it is something so close to my heart..i AM feeling the same way...
DO YOU KNOW?
Do you know the meaning of having a partner in love? I don’t. I thought it’s someone to go out with. It’s someone that would escort to any parties. It’s someone to give and get gifts. It’s someone whom brings your social life status. It’s someone who give you physical attracts.
Until one day he came into my life. He gave a new color to my day. He brings another kind of love which I never know before. He teaches me the beauty of love, the comfort of bounding emotionally, and the joy of sharing.
With him I learn that love does see differences to complete each other not to make gap. With him I shed tears. With him I laughed. And with him I walk through so many moments that no time nor place nor else things in this world replace them.
I have so many criteria about the man I fall in love with but when I found him all those criteria melt away and suddenly everything I need is him. He makes my heart sing. He makes my blue days shinny. He makes me somebody. He brings the smile in my face. He makes me discover another new me.
Let me tell you, he’s so beautiful in my heart. And in zip, he turned to be my world. He’s the person I ran to whenever the day was so rough. He’s the one I hug whenever I need comfort. He’s the one I lean on whenever I took my break from my long and winding road. As time goes by I get depend on him more than I ever had to anyone else before. My wish is being able to spend the rest of my life with him. Sadly, something came up that hold back us to walk there. For years he and I try to fight against all odds. Until one day I realized that the togetherness of us not only hurts people around who love us but sooner or latter will hurts us both. Until one day I realized the egoist of my existence in this relationship. Until one day I understand that I don’t want to stop but we can’t move forward anyway. I want to love him but we’re not allowed to be together.
Now, do you know the pain of loving someone but have no strength to fight to be with? I do. I feel the pain in my flesh and bone. It hurts so much that I can’t even feel. It causing me lost my mind. It torches my soul. It turns me to someone that even I can’t understand.
Today, I’m still in big dilemma. I understand at this moment to continue our relation is so out of league, but still I can’t take the emptiness of not being with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment