What Kind of Player Are You?
your player style is Chillin
Mellow — that's your style. You take life pretty easy and don't get your undies in a bunch about too much. That's what makes you so easy and enjoyable to hang out with. While others are trying to change the world, you're just looking to enjoy it.Good natured and easy-going, you take life as it comes instead of trying to stir things up. You usually don't give two shakes about bling, frontin', or the cutting edge. It's all about keeping it real and having a good time while you're doing it. For real.
----> i m sure dats sounds pretty much like me...i am mellow..but do i really take my life easily? am i not the gabra maut kinda person ke? :P and bout changing the world, i do have intentions in changing it..but this review sure boost my self esteem ar..hehe...so frens, do try it and post it on my 'comment section' tu...and lets boost our self esteem together ;P
5 comments:
From someone who has only known you for a little while, do not spend to much time with you (reads: I don't know you personally, how you think, feel and all) I think the description suits you so well. It's almost how I would describe you. Really..
hmmm,.
dont you think, everyone would like to know their self a little and a litter better.
http://deoxy.org/egofalse.htm
I guess if you dont get it by feedback, you can always get it by thinking.
Id prefer giving you the latter. Just to make life a little more wholesome.
Any vibes that i get from you, would be outdoorsy and cheerful but probably good natured and easy-going would be a better description.
Changing the world is'nt a good thing
all the time you know.
I dun need to take the test.. I know what it'll say about me... It'd be simple and short: BITCH!!!
hey babe.u r as good as what u r.dont change.hehe
Post a Comment