thinking box

a place where this leftie can be witty, or so she thinks

Thursday, January 08, 2009

i wish..

I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go offI wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived onI wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung onThe christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on topI wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the groundsFor 50 million hands upraised and open toward the skyI wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for meI wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as meI wish I was a messenger and all the news was goodI wish I was the full moon shining off a camaros hoodI wish I was an alien at home behind the sunI wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key onI wish I was the pedal brake that you depended onI wish I was the verb to trust and never let you downI wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned upI wish...I wish...





Shake, thank you. Arai, thank you too.
Posted by thinker bell at 6:44 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loves this song..loves Pearl Jam..miss hearing all their songs...

9:38 AM, January 09, 2009
cacah said...

suka lagu ni dear. thanks for sharing.
semoga ada orang yang ada wish yang sama untuk kita. amiiin...

8:00 PM, January 09, 2009
thinker bell said...

amoi : hanya di BFM kita dapat dgr pearl jam ok. haha.

cacah : good to know that you like the songs i've been sharing.

dan saya juga harap ppl would wish us all the good things in life. amiin.

4:12 PM, January 12, 2009

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2009 (60)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • the workings of my little brain
      • what the Fish???
      • nasihat dari kakak
      • lagu kita
      • her spiral necklace
      • semalam selepas kerja dan sebelum ke sana
      • i wish..
      • Tag bukan Heuer dari Shafik bukan Afendi
      • hugh jackman, marry me!
      • welcome
  • ►  2008 (141)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2007 (116)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2006 (71)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)

Followers

JomRead

About Me

My photo
thinker bell
i like the idea of being adored, but not being copied.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.