While Im far away from you my baby
I know its hard for you my baby
Because its hard for me my baby
And the darkest hour is just before dawn
Each night before you go to bed my baby
Whisper a little prayer for me my baby
And tell all the stars above
This is dedicated to the one I love
(life can never be exactly like we want it to be)
I could be satisfied knowing you love me
(but theres one thing I want you to do especially for me)
And its something that everybody needs
While Im far away from you my baby
Whisper a little prayer for me my baby
Because its hard for me my baby
And the darkest hour is just before dawn
If theres one thing I want you to do
Especially for me
And its something that everybody needs
Each night before you go to bed my baby
Whisper a little prayer for me my baby
And tell all the stars above
This is dedicated to the one I love
This is dedicated to the one I love
This is dedicated to the one I love
This is dedicated to the one I love
(this is dedicated)
2 comments:
ahhh one of my all time favourite song la gf...kinda suprise that u like it too :)
-nins-
gf, i love this song since ages. hehe. i dah dgr mcm2 version dah of this song. hehe. good to know that we actually love the same song, despite never listened to it together ;)
Post a Comment