here's my recollection ;)
Saturday...
I just got back from Perak. Right after that, it was to Midvalley to shop for kain baju raya. Then off to SK, n parents of to Johor. Once they r there, they’ve got to realize the kain wasn’t in the car. So mum called me up marah2 ask me to rush to MV there n then
(so, my dancing plan was aborted)
Frankly, I drove recklessly, like any bloody driver from hell. With me sulking, swearing every single car that seems not to notice that I was speeding like a bullet.
It so happened that there is this one white Kancil (kancil is one of the national car, for those who doesn’t know) try to outsmart me by overtaking the car before me when obviously I was on the fast lane. So I high-beamed the bloody car. And of course, not to forget to curse. I was like ‘can’t u see that I’m trying to kill myself? Get away!!!!’ (well, maybe not exactly that, but u know wat I mean :P)
So after overtaking the car, I was looking or basically glaring at the driver who acted indifferently and didn’t bother to look at me at all.. bloody!! had to admit the driver was kinda cute, but hey, I’m totally pissed off so I can’t be entertaining my feelings..haha
Anyway, at that very minute, we started the F1-circuiting. Me being angry, n him maybe being an egoist, were basically trying to ramp each other’s bumper. Apart from racing each other on different lanes la kan.. madness!!
Ok, as always, to cut the chase short, exactly at hospital serdang, I slowed down hoping to mutter "YOU BLOODY FOOL!!!" right to his face errr…car I mean, but only to responded by a huge smile ….argh, I had to laugh!! I was being angry n he wasn’t a bit annoyed at all..so I had to smile back ;) darn!
So fine, at the traffic light, he actually talked to me by asking wat was I speeding for? Girls don’t really speed on the road u know..and I could only answered ‘biasalah’?!!
Frankly people, I was totally embarrassed coz I was really being rude on the road and this guy could actually be nice to me? Huhuh
Anyway, after Sg Besi toll, he dared driving really close to my car, and drop or issit throw, or flip (argh, wateva..) his business card right into my window…is this macho or wat?!! :D
Wow, I never expected I could actually make friends while being angry n while speeding my car off to the outer space..
Girls, frankly, u can meet guys anywhere.. :D despite them being at the brink of extinction…
No comments:
Post a Comment