WEIRD. a day to celebrate love. a day to be all psyched up to meet love ones. to do exciting things together. or the least is to have special celebratory dinner...
and i start my day with tears..
it all started yesterday. was out with bunch of friends. we were talking about everything but love. odd innit. anyway, somehow it gets to a point where i got to know that people around me lost their loved ones, and acted normal around me.
that all gets me thinking of my loved ones. how i always have them by me. despite of the distance, i know these people love me. them being my parents. and yet, perhaps i haven't played much role as an obedient and loving daughter. and that makes me tick.
and this morning with teary eyes, i prayed for my loved ones; my lonely mum at home, my dad that's far away, to my grandmas and grandpas that have long gone, to my fren who lost his loved ones (without wanting me to know about it), and to all who felt love for their loved ones. god bless their souls.
at this very minute, thinking of such things gets my tear ducts busy. i feel the need to share so much love. i hope i get you guys to start ponder , of how much love have u showered.
love is not only a word to be expressed, but to be embraced and to be shared through acts of kindness.
with that fellow friends, i wish u all happy valentine's day. a day to remind how much love we have.
love,
yours truly.
7 comments:
Suddenly thinking, have i pray Subuh this morning? oh yes, I prayed and went back to sleep.
And I didnt do extra praying for my beloved ones. Hopefully those person always feel the love I have for them. Happy V day.-shahzere
haha. ni bicara subuh la plak. hehe. anyways, sedekahkan aje al-fatihah. or if u have ample time and space in the office, do some yassin la kot.
for those we cant have in our arms no longer, may the act of reading these will tell them how much they have been missed and loved ..
hi adek..nape semua post u macam sedih sedih ni..dulu masa blog thinktonkers pun asek cakap sedih je..aiyarks..
anyway kenapa takleh link? hahah i dah jadi blur..Allah dah bayar cash kat aku kwang kwanggg..
abang, selalu ke my blog pasal sad2 things? it comprises of so many emotions la.
after all, when i'm happy, i cant waste my energy in front of the PC. i rather be entertaining frens or be entertained ;)
Thinkerbell, I d like u to know that I didnt really know how to comment...
I d like to say that, love yourself before u love somebody else. I knew this phrase since i was 15-16. and I hold to it.
it was great to know that we were loved, but had we done enough to ensure that the person that we love, feel our love?
and why people said love the person that loves you? why the person that we love sumtimes didnt love us back?
love is sbbjective la...I am not good la to say things about love. I think I just go with the flow for now.
Let love in...
selalu la gak..quite melancholic..c'mon la adik, outside you are so happy meh..but in the blog alway sedih..huhu
medcham : ye ke abang? slalu? i m sentimental la. so, once i'm quiet, i'll be my other half of my character la. mcm u gak. huhu. nevertheless, i am a happy character.
echah : of course loving ourselves is important. i tau gak :P takpe, being singles, we should always go with the flow. being married aje, they have to succumb or conform with their better half ;)
no offence medcham. huhu
Post a Comment