I cant help it
But I need to tell u the truth
That this feeling hasn’t change
From the first time I saw you
I always wonder wat would happen when we get close together
I thought we were gonna fall for each other
N we can never be apart from each other
N we gonna make it last forever
But every day pass us by
Without u loving me anymore
N every single second dat I thought of you
Never been rewarded anymore
I wonder why after all this closeness
U went your own way
N leave me behind
I tried my best to be the one for you
But u decided dat u cant leave her too
N I have to suffer all the decisions u made
I ve always known dat love is blind
But I always fall again in the same trap
Coz I thought I never met a guy so fine
Til I know the real man behind
Gosh I am a foolish girl
I always give away my heart easily
N always hope it will get back to me
But now I have realize this bit
That love can never get back to me
The way I want it to be
I m not questioning god for His actions
But I wonder why such things happens
Why do I have to face such consequences
Facing with so many losses
Oh god I seek from thee
The strength to get up straight
N not be bended by love no more
I do hope I’ll find the one for me
Where my love is rewarded as I want it to be
I may sound selfish to the world
But the world has been selfish to me
I wish that love would come in circle
So dat someday I know it’ll come back to me..
Lost soul
1:41am
Christmas 2004
No comments:
Post a Comment